Are you a certified Journeyman Electrician interested in joining a rapidly growing company? We want to hear from you!
Our client is a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization that provides the highest quality PLUG-N-GO temporary power equipment and services. You can find their equipment in industries across Canada including: construction, mining, utilities, pipelines, oil & gas, manufacturing, film, large events, infrastructure and major projects.
They are a team of top performers with incredible skill and knowledge who innovate collaboratively and execute independently to win projects and exceed customer expectations. Their small team approach, backed by a large and stable organization, allows them to remain agile in a rapidly evolving market and drives accountability for their people to own results. Everyone has a voice, and they want to hear yours.
You are a self-motivated Electrician with a drive to get shit done. You are a creative leader with experience leading and motivating a team, creating a culture of performance, teamwork, innovation, learning and excitement. Your strong technical knowledge, problem-solving mentality, and organizational skills will help you effectively manage their new Ontario shop and yard, as well as client job sites.
You are responsible for the branch safety program and the branch plant, fleet, equipment and tools maintenance. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, working alongside your team to manage production. You lead by example, providing excellent customer service and conducting yourself with professionalism at all times.
- Maintain the shop, related infrastructure, fleet, tools and yard to ensure they are in good condition and well maintained – including proactive testing, maintenance, and repairs.
- Implement and oversee site safety programs, including training all branch employees, managing inventory of safety supplies, hosting safety meetings, and maintaining safety records and documentation.
- Source materials and subcontractors as required to manufacture, assemble, modify or repair rental equipment.
- Support new product design or existing product upgrades / changes through collaborative process with design team and stakeholders as requested.
- Oversee the full cycle of shipping and receiving, including coordinating and prioritizing resources to meet project deadlines.
- When Required: Provide hands-on management and coordination on customer sites to ensure the installation, support and removal of trinity rental equipment is undertaken in the manner and timeline required.
- Certified Electrical Journeyman - A or B Ticket (Journeyman Electrician)
- Minimum 5 years as qualified working electrician
- Commercial and industrial electrical construction, repairs, maintenance and commissioning to high and low voltage systems
- Knowledge and experience of high (above 750Volts) and low voltage transformation, distribution, protection, automatic starting equipment and power line systems and their related testing and installation methods
- Strong ability to communicate about technical problems clearly and concisely, verbal and written
- Ability to work beyond regular hours to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess and maintain a Driver’s License, valid in ON
WHY WORK HERE?
Our client is a company of high fives and hugs. They work hard and love to celebrate their wins. Family comes first, which is a value they live by to their core. In addition to brilliant co-workers and a great work environment, some of the benefits you will receive include:
- Generous, industry-leading compensation plan
- Strong, collaborative, and well-aligned leadership team
- Ambitious growth goals – and a roadmap to get there
- Comprehensive health, medical, dental, and wellness benefits plan
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Quarterly company-paid team events organized by the 'Good Times Crew'
- Annual company retreat – you always get a plus one
- Opportunities to advance within a dynamic, growing company!
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Please apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter!