Are you a Journeyman Electrician looking for an opportunity to innovate with leaders and contribute to something bigger? We want to hear from you!
Trinity Power Corporation is a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization that provides the highest quality PLUG-N-GO temporary power equipment and services on a rental and sale basis for new construction, testing, repairs and maintenance that support both planned and emergency projects in a range of industries. Our equipment can be found in industries across Canada including: construction, mining, utilities, pipelines, oil & gas, manufacturing, film, large events, infrastructure and major projects.
We are a team of top performers with incredible skill and knowledge who innovate collaboratively and execute independently to win projects and exceed customer expectations. Our small team approach, backed by a large and stable organization, allows us to remain agile in a rapidly evolving market and drives accountability for our people to own results. Everyone has a voice, and we want to hear yours.
You are a self-motivated Certified Journeyman Electrician with a drive to get shit done. You are a creative leader with experience leading and motivating a team, creating a culture of performance, teamwork, innovation, learning and excitement. Your strong technical knowledge, leadership, and organizational skills will help you effectively manage our new Ontario shop and yard, as well as client job sites.
You have a strong technical knowledge, diagnostic skills, and a problem-solving mentality. You are responsible for the branch safety program and the branch plant, fleet, equipment and tools maintenance. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, working alongside your team to manage production and project targets. You lead by example, providing excellent customer service and conducting yourself with professionalism at all times.
- Maintain the shop, related infrastructure, fleet, tools and yard to ensure they are in good condition and well maintained – including proactive testing, maintenance, and repairs.
- Implement and oversee site safety programs, including training all branch employees, managing inventory of safety supplies, hosting safety meetings, and maintaining safety records and documentation.
- Investigate all accidents or incidents, including those related to Workers Compensation.
- Establish QAQC priorities and execute prior to rental of any asset, maintaining records and updating the Trinity database.
- Support the sourcing of materials and subcontractors when required to manufacture, assemble, modify or repair rental equipment to rental ready.
- Support new product design or existing product upgrades / changes through collaborative process with design team and stakeholders as requested
- Work with the Trinity ERP to oversee the full cycle of shipping and receiving, including coordinating and prioritizing resources to meet project deadlines.
- Attend to, or direct shop staff to attend to, after-hours call out to Trinity and customer job site to meet customers’ demands or rental equipment testing / repair / replacement needs.
- When Required: Provide hands-on management and coordination on customer sites to ensure the installation, support and removal of trinity rental equipment is undertaken in the manner and timeline required.
- Certified Electrical Journeyman - A or B Ticket
- Minimum 5 years as qualified working electrician
- Commercial and industrial electrical construction, repairs, maintenance and commissioning to high and low voltage systems
- Knowledge and experience of high (above 750Volts) and low voltage transformation, distribution, protection, automatic starting equipment and power line systems and their related testing and installation methods
- Strong ability to communicate about technical problems clearly and concisely, verbal and written
- Comprehensive knowledge of current Canadian Electrical Code and other relevant legislation
- Strong understanding of occupational hazards and necessary safety precautions required under Work Safe BC OHS regulations
- Ability to work beyond regular hours to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess and maintain a Driver’s License, valid in ON
WHY WORK FOR US?
We're a company of high fives and hugs. We work hard and we love to celebrate our wins. Family comes first, which is a value we live by to our core. In addition to brilliant co-workers and a great work environment, some of the benefits you will receive include:
- Generous, industry-leading compensation plan
- Strong, collaborative, and well-aligned leadership team
- Ambitious growth goals – and a roadmap to get there
- Comprehensive health, medical, dental, and wellness benefits plan
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Quarterly company-paid team events organized by our 'Good Times Crew'
- Annual company retreat – you always get a plus one
- Opportunities to advance within our dynamic, growing company!
If this sounds like you, we want to meet you! Please apply today by submitting your resume and cover letter!
For a glimpse into our world, please visit us at http://www.trinitypower.com/careers/