Wanted: Positive, motivated copywriter & content creator eager for a role that allows you to conceptualize and create!
You're looking for a company that invests in their people and offers you opportunities to grow your career. You're not looking for a company that's going to tell you what to do - you thrive on having the freedom to flex your creative muscle and think outside the box. You find reason in chaos. You love to create. You stay current on current trends, love discovering new value-add tools, and want to be a "go-to" expert resource to your team and your clients. You're looking for more than just a paycheque - you demonstrate accountability, always go the extra mile, and crave results.
Who we are:
We are a growing creative practice working out of Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto. We are industry agnostic, partnering with organizations of all shapes and sizes to deliver an effective suite of strategies and tools that elevate brands. We actively invest in process, tools and talented people to help our team work smarter, better, faster. Best of all? We’re human. When we’re not rocking our clients' worlds, we like to get out and explore the world. We’re foodies, wine-os, readers, unicorn hunters, adventurers and explorers. It can be a bit chaotic at times, but there's no shortage of greatness in the madness! For a glimpse into our world, check out our careers page here: http://envolstrategies.com/careers
What you'd actually be doing on the daily:
- Curate and craft conversations that engage audiences and add value and meaning to projects.
- Create, write, and edit compelling, engaging and integrated content for multi-channel purposes - including email, web, blogs, print, events, advertisements, and social media - to achieve marketing and sales objectives.
- Contribute fresh and innovative ideas to achieve client objectives, creating compelling content, headlines, copy, and concepts.
- Research and ideate to turn creative briefs into new concepts based on strategic insights.
- Build and protect client brands, ensuring all content is consistent, on-brand, and true to each client's distinct voice.
- Monitor and remain current on new trends and approaches in web and social media, and incorporate as appropriate to increase engagement and content effectiveness.
Requirements for the role:
- Post Secondary education (bonus points for marketing) - new graduates welcome!
- Exceptional writing, copywriting and storytelling skills with editorial and proofreading abilities.
- Ability to identify and create different styles and voices, with a demonstrated understanding of the overall impact on tone, quality, and word and phrasing choice.
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices and technology.
- Willingness to adapt and take things on – we're a small and mighty team, which means we often wear many hats.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes.
- Thrive working independently and take initiative – we don't "do" micromanagement.
- Strong organizational skills with enthusiasm for exceeding expectations and blowing away clients.
What you'll get from us:
- Open paid time off policy - we hire people mature enough to manage their schedule and deliver great work to clients!
- Flexible work hours - we trust you to pick hours that fit your life and your creative cycle. Our office typically has people in it from 8am to 6pm.
- Comprehensive benefits - we take care of our people with medical and dental coverage.
- Professional development - we all want to keep learning, so we invest in helping you grow.
- Central downtown Vancouver office - we make it easy to get here.
- Modern equipment - we give you the tools & software to do great work.
- Well stocked kitchen - coffee, fruit, and snacks ... you name it, we've got it for you - on the house.
Do you want to help us build something great? We'd love to hear from you. Apply today by submitting your resume, cover letter, and portfolio!