Wanted: Agile, results-driven digital designer with a passion for driving results!
You're looking for a company that invests in their people and offers you opportunities to grow your career. You're not looking for a company that's going to tell you what to do - you thrive on having the freedom to flex your creative muscle and think outside the box. You find reason in chaos. You love creating beauty with purpose through design that drives results for your clients. You're looking for more than just a paycheque - you are resourceful, solution-focused, always go the extra mile, and take pride in your work.
Who we are:
We are a young, rapidly growing creative practice with a startup culture working out of Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto. We are industry agnostic, partnering with organizations of all shapes and sizes to deliver an effective suite of strategies and tools that elevate brands. We actively invest in process, tools and talented people to help our team work smarter, better, faster. Best of all? We’re human. When we’re not rocking our clients' worlds, we like to get out and explore the world. We’re foodies, wine-os, readers, unicorn hunters, adventurers and explorers. It can be a bit chaotic at times, but there's no shortage of greatness in the madness!
What you'd actually be doing on the daily:
- Partner with creative director and senior design team to create and design concepts.
- Collaborate with clients and our team to understand and communicate functional requirements and address technical constraints.
- Contribute to a small and mighty creative team - we're all hands on, and collectively we are known to punch way above our weight class!
- Create and produce strong creative artwork and visual brand assets for our diverse client portfolio.
- Interpret briefs and deliver strong creative concepts and executions that meet the goals of the business.
- Create all deliverables to the highest level of quality.
Requirements for the role:
- High-level proficiency with full Adobe Creative Suite.
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your skills, creativity, problem solving and expertise.
- A working knowledge of UI design standards for web, mobile web, iOS, and Android.
- Expert knowledge in graphic design principles, digital design principles and web standards.
- Knowledge of web and mobile frameworks, languages, and tools.
- Advanced artistic and production design capabilities.
- High attention to detail; proofreading all layouts; great problem solving skills; resourceful.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Passion for all things design & advertising!
- Formal design and/or digital education.
- Past agency experience is considered an asset.
What you'll get from us:
- Open paid time off policy - we hire people mature enough to manage their schedule and deliver great work to clients!
- Flexible work hours - we trust you to pick hours that fit your life and your creative cycle. Our office typically has people in it from 8am to 6pm.
- Comprehensive benefits - we take care of our people with medical and dental coverage.
- Professional development - we all want to keep learning, so we invest in helping you grow.
- Central downtown Vancouver office - we make it easy to get here.
- Modern equipment - we give you the tools & software to do great work.
- Well stocked kitchen - coffee, fruit, and snacks ... you name it, we've got it for you - on the house.
Do you want to help us build something great? We'd love to hear from you. Apply today by submitting your resume, cover letter and portfolio!