Wanted: Creative thinking & data-loving digital marketer!
You're looking for a company that invests in their people and offers you opportunities to grow your career. You're not looking for a company that's going to tell you what to do - you thrive on having the freedom to flex your creative muscle and think outside the box. You find reason in chaos. You love numbers and geek out on data. You stay current on digital marketing trends, love discovering new value-add tools, and want to be a "go-to" expert resource to your team and your clients. You're looking for more than just a paycheque - you demonstrate accountability, always go the extra mile, and crave results.
Who we are:
We are a growing creative practice working out of Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto. We are industry agnostic, partnering with organizations of all shapes and sizes to deliver an effective suite of strategies and tools that elevate brands. We actively invest in process, tools and talented people to help our team work smarter, better, faster. Best of all? We’re human. When we’re not rocking our clients' worlds, we like to get out and explore the world. We’re foodies, wine-os, readers, unicorn hunters, adventurers and explorers. It can be a bit chaotic at times, but there's no shortage of greatness in the madness!
What you'd actually be doing on the daily:
- Plan, manage and execute critical digital marketing and campaigns across multiple channels.
- Create, measure and manager user personas for client campaigns.
- Manage SEO results, providing web design and development team monthly reporting on progress and opportunities.
- Translate data, digital lingo, and creative genius into something the rest of us can understand.
- Plan & manage budgets for all digital marketing (online marketing campaigns).
- Technically optimize all client websites to attract and engage target personas.
- Leverage data sources to monitor, review and provide insights on real-time digital campaign results as well as make recommendations on improvements.
Requirements for the role:
- Post Secondary education (bonus points for marketing).
- Proficient with Google Analytics and AdWords campaign dashboards.
- Experience with e-commerce, SEO, email marketing, and social media.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Familiar with tools such as MOZ, SEMRUSH, Raven Tools and more.
What you'll get from us:
- Open paid time off policy - we hire people mature enough to manage their schedule and deliver great work to clients!
- Flexible work hours - we trust you to pick hours that fit your life and your creative cycle. Our office typically has people in it from 8am to 6pm.
- Comprehensive benefits - we take care of our people with medical and dental coverage.
- Professional development - we all want to keep learning, so we invest in helping you grow.
- Central downtown Vancouver office - we make it easy to get here.
- Modern equipment - we give you the tools & software to do great work.
- Well stocked kitchen - coffee, fruit, and snacks ... you name it, we've got it for you - on the house.
Do you want to help us build something great? We'd love to hear from you. Apply today!